- This event has passed.
Eastbound Throwdown Music Festival
September 6 - September 7$30 – $60
Spread the word, The Argyle Brewing Company will be pouring at Eastbound Throwdown with Eastbound Jesus.
The Eastbound Jesus boys are back with their Eastbound Throwdown! September 6th & 7th at Irwin Farm in Salem, NY.
We know that you haved loved in the past and we promise that you will love it this year. We will be announcing a great lineup for this year’s festivities within the next few weeks.
All ages are welcome. Food and beverage vendors will be on site.
Date And Time
Fri, September 6, 2019, 2:00 PM –
Sun, September 8, 2019, 12:00 PM EDT
- This is a family friendly event. Children 15 and under are FREE! Teenagers 14 to 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We will have a family camping area for all who wish to bring kids.
- If camping bring your tent, grill, food, beverages, and anything you’ll need for the weekend(No Glass Bottles, Fireworks, and open fires at your site)
- No Dogs are allowed on the festival grounds
- Day attendees can also bring their own coolers and chairs/blankets etc… for the day of music.
- ID’s will be checked at the gate so anyone bringing in their own alcohol must provide proof of being over 21.
- Beer and food will be available to purchase by several vendors inside the event
- There is no potable water available in the camp ground but we will have plenty of water for sale(or bring plenty for yourself)
- The Irwin farm has graciously allowed us to put this event on their property so please respect the grounds as far as garbage, cig butts, recycling, etc… and most importantly respect each other! Lets be safe and all have an amazing time at the THROWDOWN!!!
WHAT TO BRING
- Your tent(or small popup camper), sleeping bag, sleeping pad, tarp,
- DRINKING WATER, Cooler, ice, Canned beverages(No glass is allowed on the property!), small grill, food(plenty of food will be on site from vendors)
- Fold Out Chairs, Blankets, flashlights, money,
- Proper shoes, rain coat, hat, sunscreen, warm clothes
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Glass Bottles(Transfer that whiskey into a plastic container)
- Your DOG(Bullet is the farm dog who will be running around all weekend for your enjoyment, other than that no other dogs please)
- A Bad Attitude!- This is a family friendly event focusing on the positiveness that comes from a group of people enjoying a weekend of bands in an amazing atmosphere. Fighting and Over-Intoxication will not be tolerated at all! You will have to answer to trained security and the police if this is how you plan on spending your weekend.